Club support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msedivingdoc

Reaction score
:06: This question is for any scuba gear manufacturer…. Have any of you dealt with college clubs before? The University of Kentucky is beginning a scuba club. :snorkels: We would be interested in someone from the corporate environment to attend a meeting and either share your dive experience in relation to the business of diving, or to orientate new divers to some of the aspects of your gear. Our first meeting will be late August when school begins. We would like to have some type of big event :cheers: to start the season right and to :1poke: boost membership. Any ideas :idea3: or assistance in promoting our club will be greatly appreciated.

Have you thought about asking a local dive shop to come in and do the presentation? They could then ask there dive gear representative to come in and help out. You may get better results going through the channels.

That has been approached. Our president actually works at the LDS and they have been great. We also wanted to see if there are any interests from groups other thatn what our LDS supplies. Also if anyone has experience in running a college club any suggestions would be appreciated. I figure the more input, support we have the better the club will be.

Good to hear that yo have tried the LDS. Godd luck I hope someone else jumps in here and helps you out a bit!

Well I am overwhelmed by the concern for this topic.... please if you can help in any way reply...or if you view at least leave a blurp to get this circulated. Thx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom