Cmas & tdi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can TDI issue CMAS cards now?
Thanks

Well this one required some research on my part! :)

This applies only to our French regional office. Under the auspices of an arrangement between CMAS and TDI France, cert cards are issued with both the TDI logo and that of CMAS. This has been implemented to conform to guidelines concerning the recognition of certifications in that jurisdiction. For more information, please contact
Didier Lefevre
31 rue Camille Mouquet
94220 Charenton
France
Phone: 33 877 872 083

Exactly. For my Trimix certifications, as I wanted also a CMAS certification, I received a TDI cert as well as a CMAS cert with a small TDI logo.

Now that's an interesting topic :)

As far as I know, TDI has some sort of cooperation with CMAS in France. It's like a new federation (not FFESSM) on the French land.

Now can any CMAS and TDI instructor issue CMAS technical cards through this federation?

Not sure it works that way <LOL> But I will have a word with Paul Montgomery and get more information.

Hope all is well! Dive Safe

Back
Top Bottom