Coal strip pits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobo

That works for me.

Sounds good! I will keep you posted. I have a trip to Bennett Springs mid February, but should be free after that.

I will send a PM when I get home from work with my contact details.

Have a great one!

Lobo

Sounds good! I will keep you posted. I have a trip to Bennett Springs mid February, but should be free after that.

I will send a PM when I get home from work with my contact details.

Have a great one!

Lobo
Sounds like fun. PM sent. Maybe you could educate me about Bennett Springs? Which I Ass u me is the State Park?

Sounds like fun. PM sent. Maybe you could educate me about Bennett Springs? Which I Ass u me is the State Park?

Yes, it is the state park. They allow diving (6 divers per day, with 1 person required topside) November through February. The cavern is supposed to be very nice. This will be my first trip, so that is about all I know at the moment!

Lobo

Yes, it is the state park. They allow diving (6 divers per day, with 1 person required topside) November through February. The cavern is supposed to be very nice. This will be my first trip, so that is about all I know at the moment!

Lobo
Wow! Doing that with Ozark Cave Diving Alliance people? If it’s not too much trouble do a dive report or PM me about the experience, I would appreciate it. I’m interested in cave diving but Probs a year or two off from getting a full cave diving cert. Gonna go NSS-CDS Route.

Naw, not with OCDA. Just with a group of people for the day.

I will do a write up and keep you posted!

Will contact yo soon!

Lobo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom