Coco View family announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Ms Ev, who founded Coco View resort with her husband Bill Evans ( who passed away previously) had been ailing as of late. This note is from Terry Evans (Roatan Charter). For those many of us who knew Miss Ev, this should bring a tear and a smile....

A couple of weeks ago, during a late night watch at Hope Hospice, Patty G asked Mom if she believed in heaven. Mom replied that if you are referring to Pearly Gates, Judgement Day, and streets lined with gold, she did not. But that if you are referring to a place that we all go back to, then yes, she did. In fact, when her motherwas in a nursing home not so long ago they'd had a similar conversation. She said she had a date to go skating with her mother. Patty thought that was great, and asked if skating with her mother was something she did when she was a little girl. Mom smiled and said no. Neither of them ever learned to skate.

At 2:41 this morning. My mother, Evelyn Evans, went skating with her Mom.

Another life well lived.

RIP Ms Ev - what a legacy.

I drank a large number of monkey la las with Bill and Miss Ev at the bar. At least I was drinking...

If you want to send your thoughts to the family, Terry & Jaki Evans get mail at:
Po Box 482
Homosassa Fl. 34487

i think they might enjoy your memories and thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom