Cocos 4 sale Nov 10-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollasu

Reaction score
I have a cabin booked on the Undersea Hunter going to Cocos Island off the coast of Costa Rica. This is big animal diving...sharks, hammerheads, mantas, and even a nice organge frog fish (on my last trip).

The trip is Nov. 10-20 but you have to arrive a day early and they recommend staying a day later due to the travel from San Jose to the coast. If your flight out is late enough, you can probably leave on the 20th.

I am selling the entire cabin, but will consider singles interested in buying just one bunk. The trip usually is sold out more than a year in advance so this is hard to find last minute.

I've been on this trip and can send pictures from a few years ago when we went in October. Trip of a lifetime really!

Price may be negotiable, but hurry, I expect this to get taken!

The total cost of the trip is $4620 which includes the park fee and a fuel surcharge that was recently added and the transportation from San Jose to the boat. I may be able to work on the price a bit if you are interested

You need to get a hotel and come a day early because they won't wait for you if you have flight issues. So that is 100-150 and depending on your flight out on the return, you most likely will need to stay another night on the end as well. Plus flight to San Jose.

I am willing to sell a single spot as long as you don't mind sharing the room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom