COLD FEET ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Found this great image from a customer ? One reason Seal Teams like the Force Fin, easy to go out a small hatch.....or Antarctica...

Attachments

• Force Fins Antarctica (3 of 1).jpg
    Force Fins Antarctica (3 of 1).jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 235
I think the seal is asking him where he got those awesome fins.

The first photo is cool. When was it taken ? It seems there's an old Alain Pro on the guy's arm. The second one is a nightmare...

As far as Force Fins are concerned : last summer, almost everybody made fun of me with my Force Fins Pro on, but I was the only one able to climb the ladder to get back on the Zodiac and walk. No need for me to take them off. One more reason why I love them.

The first photo is cool. When was it taken ? It seems there's an old Alain Pro on the guy's arm. The second one is a nightmare...

As far as Force Fins are concerned : last summer, almost everybody made fun of me with my Force Fins Pro on, but I was the only one able to climb the ladder to get back on the Zodiac and walk. No need for me to take them off. One more reason why I love them.
I have moved on from the Divers who make fun of my force fins,.they smile because they are jealous and wish they could afford a American made ForceFin. Instead they have a very cheap fin made in the Peoples Republic of China. Our sales grew 300% last quarter over last years sales...Thank You all, it has raised my level of energy to keep making our Force Fins,

Attachments

• scan-7-2018040.jpg
    scan-7-2018040.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 157
My ForceFins are usually a topic of conversation when I am on a dive boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom