COLOR VR3 Trimix, Nitrox Open and Closed Circuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot Dog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The question with all sales for the seller is, what is my bottom line (aka how much do I want to lose).

I have 97 dives on the VR3, mostly in 100fsw. I do not do enough Trimix so I thought I would sell it (on the Trimix dives I use tables anyway).

I am the only owner of the computer. It is 3 years old. It works great, I can send pics I took today with it on.

In addition to the computer it comes with the software suite ($219) and cable to download dives, 2 3.5 volt batteries ($18), and a variety of back up equiptments such as extra springs, cap, wrist strap, and tolls(75$) and a hard case (I can't remember what I bought it for).

The computer went for $2100 back then. I just saw Dive Gear Express had a sale on them for $1389 (but without the $300 in extras as above).

Before I put it on ebay (starting at 850) I thought I would first offer it on this forum. With all the extras plus the color and trimix I my drop dead price is $1000.00 which would be a good buy for you and pain but not crippling pain to me (although I have no good feelings toward drive gear express for their untimely sale).

Let me know if interested as I figure it will go on ebay within a day or 2.

Chris

The computer went for $2100 back then. I just saw Dive Gear Express had a sale on them for $1389 (but without the $300 in extras as above).
...my drop dead price is $1000.00

Sounds good Chris, especially with the extras. Keep in-mind that the new VR3 on Dive Gear Express is a high-definition unit. Prices on the Spectrum (color) VR3 have dropped considerably (I just sold a C4 with all the options for $500). Good luck with the sale; I'm sure it's an excellent unit.

Thanks. As I got no takers it would appear my reach is greater than my grasp so I am putting it on Ebay starting at $750 (ouch - but we've all been there).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom