Coltri MCH-6 drive belt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TechDeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Filled some tanks today, and my drive belt started slipping and squealing. Looked everywhere, but can not find any info on the belt for replacement purposes. I'm betting someone here will be able and willing to help me out. Much appreciated.

Take if off and go to most any auto parts store. They will have a tool to measure the length and width of the belt, from which they can get you a part number and replacement belt.

I wish I had the spec handy, but it's at home, and I'm on a business trip this week. FWIW, I ended up having to get the last one I replaced at Grainger (there's one by me, but you can order online), and not an auto parts store, because it was something fairly unusual in size/profile/etc. I think it was a "B" profile belt, IIRC, but the length I don't remember. You could measure it, though. :)

Or I'm sure Ray will chime in with the right size.

Belts vary in size by frame and motor/engine. But, as has already been said, you can take your current belt off and check for a number or take it to get sized.

beltchart.gif

Good hunting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom