Coltri - mch6 - to unseize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While the MCH6 is easily the most affordable compressor for a single diver, you will definitely need to add a tower to the filtration to scrub the air for OCA quality.

However, I have seen LOTS of serious hard-core divers out grow their little compressors and eventually go with larger machines. When you talk to your local Coltri distributor, ask about the MCH13. It is a continuous run machine that is extremely customizable. While it has a very nice filtration system, I would still add the extra tower for additional air scrubbing to do your mixing.

While the MCH6 is easily the most affordable compressor for a single diver, you will definitely need to add a tower to the filtration to scrub the air for OCA quality.

However, I have seen LOTS of serious hard-core divers out grow their little compressors and eventually go with larger machines. When you talk to your local Coltri distributor, ask about the MCH13. It is a continuous run machine that is extremely customizable. While it has a very nice filtration system, I would still add the extra tower for additional air scrubbing to do your mixing.

How about an MCH 8? What is the approximate retail price?

In the US, the MCH11 and 8 names aren't used since they are basically an MCH13 with single phase and slower motors. As for price, I have no idea what they would be in the UK. In the US, they are the same as the MCH13.

Back
Top Bottom