Come Dive Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterbj7:
Yes! I couldn't remember his name - it was Burgess. Please say hello from me - I was the crazy Brit who hung around for a few days in early 1998. Now all I want to do is remember the name of the doctor. We went out on Burgess' (I think) aluminum Carolina skiff. I chiefly remember the stunning scenery, and the orcas I saw on the surface. Only up at Whittier did I see any under water. I really want to go back some time. Any way of getting there cheaply from Belize/Cancun/southern US?

For some cheap diving in Belize-I might be able to find a Alaska Airlines buddy pass :wink:
You'd just need to get to San Diego, LAX, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle, Dallas or anywhere Alaska flys. Ken :42:

yakivet:
For some cheap diving in Belize-I might be able to find a Alaska Airlines buddy pass :wink:
You'd just need to get to San Diego, LAX, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle, Dallas or anywhere Alaska flys. Ken :42:

Dallas would be good. I could visit old friends there.

Don't you need some additional training in order to dive in a dry suit? I would hate to be in 40 ft of 40°F water and find out that I have my fly open. :)

Seriously I can imagin that you would have to learn how to manuver in a dry suit before you go to the open water. Yes/no?

sitka diver:
Come on up and dive w/us we would love to have u here..Here are a few shots that I have took recently..

Great pics of the Wolfie- Looks like you two are pretty good friends. Ken :42:

peterbj7:
Dallas would be good. I could visit old friends there.

Might be a possibility. Alaska Airlines starts service into DFW in September. If you stop there though, you'd likely have some trouble carrying all that lost baggage. :wink: Ken :42:

Back
Top Bottom