Come dive the Philippines with TSandM and Peter Guy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
We are organizing a trip to the Philippines October 11th through the 18th of this year. It's a place I have long wanted to go, and I think it's going to be a great trip. We are staying at the Atlantis resort in Dumaguete, and I have spoken to friends who have stayed there who rave about the resort, the people, the diving, and the food. The diving is supposed to be excellent, with a LOT of opportunity for macro photography, but also some day trips to more fish-intensive locations.

We have a very nice group of divers who are going (and no, they aren't all DIR!) but we have three spots left on the trip. You can find the details, including dates and prices, at Philippines. Come join us!

It's TRUE! And I'm one of those folks who raves about Atlantis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_____
Here's my Dumaguete/Balicasac/Cabilao Trip Itinerary 01-16Sept'14, that I might be going on:

Option 1: Golden Triangle Combo
Sept 1-16, 2014 $4300
40 DIVES POSSIBLE
15 Nights (5 nights Atmosphere Resort, 5 nights Sea Explorers, 5 Nights Amun Ini)
September 1-6, 2014

- 5 nights/ 6 days accommodation double or twin share in a suite room

- Manila airport meet and greet, domestic terminal transfer (excluding domestic flights )

- Dumaguete Airport to Atmosphere round trip transfer
- Full board (breakfast, 2 course lunch, 3 course dinner)

- Complementary unlimited filtered water
- Complementary tea and coffee in rooms

- One amazing beach BBQ night 
- Free Wi-Fi internet 
- All government taxes (excluding airport taxes) 

Diving: One free check out shore dive on day of arrival

- 3 days unlimited day diving (incl tanks weights, marine park fees, 4 scheduled day boat dives 

- 1 day diving at Apo Island (incl tanks weights, marine park fees) 

- Additional charges for dusk or night dives after 5pm 
- Complementary Nitrox fills for the entire stay

September 6-11, 2014
- 5 nights/ 6 days accommodation double or twin share deluxe room 

- Atmosphere via Balicasac including 2 dives transfer to Cabilao

- Cabilao to Mocboc port Bohol one way transfer

- Complementary unlimited filtered water
- Complementary tea and coffee 

- Free Wi-Fi internet

Diving: 2 dives on transfer from Dauin via Balicasac to Cabilao (incl tanks weights, marine park fees)

- 4 days unlimited day diving (incl tanks weights, marine park fees, 4 scheduled day boat dives

- Additional charges dusk or night dives after 5pm

September 11-16, 2014
- 5 nights/ 6 days accommodation double or twin share in a deluxe ocean/ garden view room 

- Mocboc pier to Amun Ini Resort transfer

- Amun Ini Resort to Tagbilaran airport one way transfer

- Complementary unlimited filtered water, – Complementary tea and coffee in rooms 

- One amazing beach BBQ night 

- Free Wi-Fi internet

Diving: One free check out shore dive on day of arrival 

- 10 day dives (incl tanks weights, marine park fees).
- Additional charges for dusk or night dives after 5pm

Philippines Dive Trip 2014 | © Hollywood Divers

I keep running into people who have done this trip, and so far, there is not one person who hasn't raved about the resort, the food, and the diving. I'm really surprised we have two spots still open, but we have accumulated an awfully good group of people.

Kevrumbo -- or you could join our group/trip for half the price and be a side-mount buddy to one of the members.

29 of us from Louisiana did Dumaguete(Pura Veda--just down the beach)/Cebu end of '12 & had a blast....you'll enjoy the diving....Be sure & try to get the Oslob whaleshark dive in(we did it on our stay @ Cebu--don't know how hard it would be to get it in while Negros)...

Kevrumbo -- or you could join our group/trip for half the price and be a side-mount buddy to one of the members.
Thanks for the invite Peter! But I'm planning on shipping the rest of my tech gear & X-scooter ahead to Truk Lagoon (again!) and rendezvous with it all for two additional weeks & the remainder of Sept after the Philippines Excursion. (And just my gas costs alone in Truk will be half the price of the Philippines Itinerary:shocked2:!)

I might be in, if there is someone who wants a roommate.

EDIT. Define "warm" as in the warm water, please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom