Coming September 15, 2017: The Lost Intruder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The DIVER Magazine review of "The Lost Intruder." For easier reading, please go to;
DIVER Magazine review of The Lost Intruder – Books by Peter M. Hunt
Thank you, Peter
peter@peterhuntbooks.com

Diver review.jpg

Please join me this weekend to hear more about my books, "Setting the Hook, a diver's return to the Andrea Doria" and "The Lost Intruder, the search for a missing Navy jet" at the Our World Underwater expo in Dallas-Frisco, Texas. Start times on Saturday and Sunday are 10:00 am in the Bass Room for both presentations. Thanks and hope to see you there! Peter

The "Wreck Diving Magazine" review of "The Lost Intruder." Thank you, Peter

Attachments

• wreck diving mag review.jpg
    wreck diving mag review.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 174
I will be presenting this weekend at Our World Underwater at the Chicago Marriot O'Hare.

Saturday, 2/17, 1000 in the Shipwreck Room: The Lost Intruder
Sunday, 2/18, 1000 in the Shipwreck Room: Beyond Artifacts: The Andrea Doria before "Technical Diving."
I will also be signing both "The Lost Intruder" and "Setting the Hook" from 1100 to 6:00 pm at the author's table in the main exhibition hall.

Thanks, I hope to see you there!
Pete

www.peterhuntbooks.com

Please join me at the Boston Sea Rovers, 1:00 pm, Saturday, March 10 for a presentation of "The Lost Intruder." I will be in the Northeast after BSR until March 26 (signing books at Beneath the Sea at the Meadowlands Convention Center March 24 & 25). Please contact me if an organization would like to schedule a presentation and/or signing while I'm in the Northeast. Thank you!
- Peter
peter@peterhuntbooks.com
About the Boston Sea Rovers Show - Boston Sea Rovers

Please join me next weekend for two days of book signings at Beneath the Sea, the Meadowlands Convention Center, NJ, March 24 and 25. 9:00-10:00 BTS authors tables 225-7,
10:00-3:00 LIDA Booths 122-124.

"The Lost Intruder" and "Setting the Hook." www.peterhuntbooks.com

Cheers,
Peter

Back
Top Bottom