Commercial Divers Needed ASAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stingray1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I need one to two divers with some commercial experience. They must be from the St. Louis area as that is the central office area that we work from. Must be willing to travel and be on the road for several weeks at a time. Also, married divers should have spouses that are comfortable with you being gone a great deal. We travel all over the U.S.. Every job has it's own pay rate however, the minimum that you will be paid is $24 an hr. and on up depending on the job. I have an immediate need for at least one diver a week from today. In which case that diver will be put on a plane out to where I am at now.

Divers should have a current physical and release for diving and should also have current CPR, First Aid and Oxygen assist certifcations. Must be willing to fly as well.

I can be reach by my information below or e-mail me at norm@handytechenterprises.com

Last edited:
The rate posted is for work on temporary cofferdams which we do a fair amount of and the rates for them have been here in rescent months as high as $55 an hr. Full commercial rates apply to regular commercial jobs. They start out at & 45 or so an hour and up depending on skill and experience. I am looking for full time divers.

Out here full-time divers were making $25 per hour and never get 40 hours a week in, so no benifits.

What I was refering to is that the divers that post on those forums, being "real" :D commercial divers, would give you a lot of grief about not being one of the big boy outfits. But, those are the sites to find real, honost to goodness, commercial divers. With experience and the right gear.

Last edited:
Stay far away from this guy!!!!!!!!!!

Have a bad experience?

If you want to call the forman leaving the job to go get drunk and leaving the crew with no transport a bad experience. Also the fact that the guy posting this need does not have very many if any successful installations of the temp dams he is working with.

In the words of Homer Simpsom.. Doough!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

If I can be of assistance, 256-312-9503. Have gear, will travel anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom