Complete E900/Ikelight Housing/Inon Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimbo1946

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On other forums, I'm JimC, JamC, and Jimbo1946. I've sold a number of cameras and housings to other divers, and I've never had a complaint. I carried this rig as a backup foir my DSLR the last couple of years, but I never needed it (thankfully!), so my wife dived with it a few times and that's all.

The package also includes some nice land photography accessories, including some ancient mint condition Nikon diopters that are impossible to find now.

See photograph and details here:
For Sale: Complete E900/Ikelite/Inon Rig - Wetpixel :: Underwater Photography Forums

A bargain at $775, including shipping to the US. Shipping outside the US is extra.

If you're interested or want more information, PM me or email at JimC1946@gmail.com

I'll leave this ad running for a few days before I go to eBay.

I'm getting inquiries asking if I would sell the underwater rig only without the topside stuff.
So I'll let the underwater rig go for $650 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom