For Sale ***Complete*** Expedition Dry Suit System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HonuDiver1059

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
***Complete*** Expedition Dry Suit System <<click there<<

****Note***LIGHT DUSTY LOOKING*** areas visible in pictures is a result of PROPER maintenance and storage techniques using "USIA seal talc" and RINSES right off on the next dive.

Why pay thousands for a new USIA dry-suit system?!?! $ave hundreds by purchasing this lightly used exceptionally maintained EXCELLENT condition suit!!

(((NEW INCENTIVE TO BUY))) Free High Quality Fins- CLICK "more ads by this user" BUTTON to see them.

I've done all the cold water diving I am going to do and loved every minute of it!!

I'm 5' 10" 190 lbs. with 32" inseam and 10 shoe size. This suit would fit anyone 5' 6" to 6" that wears large/X-large. Boots wrong size? No worries, they can easily be replaced as this suit is manufactured right here in Oregon, at that point they can also adjust the inseam + or - a couple inches too.

You won't find a better package than this totally complete, locally made, custom, total expedition grade dry suit. Made right here in the great Pacific Northwest.
It features:
-Impeccably maintained since new.
-Light weight, comfortable yet one of the toughest, most durable dry suits on the market.
-Self donning horizontal heavy duty front zipper that parallels your bodies own flex line, instead of a diagonal one that wears & binds when you bend over, makes it a cinch to get in and out of.
-Bio Flex panels under the arms and in the crouch for freedom of movement.
-Protective Velcro closure cuffs over vital wrist seals and boot seams.
-Protective Velcro closure flaps over the all important heavy duty zippers.
-This suit comes standard with comfortable rubber dry boots.
-Extra duty abrasion resistant 1000 Denier Cordura material on leg fronts, forearms and butt areas.
- SiTech Rotating Inflate Valve.
-Low Profile sensitivity adjustable exhaust valve on left arm lets you dump excess air easily while ascending.
-Relief zipper for easy relief.
-Self draining extra large expandable cargo pocket with Velcro closure flap on right side leg.
-Both the dry-suit and thermal suit have expandable gathered elastic backs.
-Two compartment easy carry custom duffel for the entire works.
-Maintenance kit and neck ring for comfort during surface intervals.
-Separate dry-suit dry bag.
-Heavy weight polar fleece lined, double zipper, fast dry polyester shelled full jump suit with Spandex back panel for unrestricted movement and inside pocket I used for disposable hand warmers. Imagine that your very own heated dry-suit!
-Extra color matched polar fleece torso thermal vest.
-ML High Tide Pro Dry Suit Hood Trimmable but never trimmed
-Size Large Extra Tuff Schoeller Deep See 5mm Kevlar Reinforced Palm and Finger Tips Gloves Short Cuffed designed for dry suit application
-Dry Suit Hanger for proper maintenance
-You won't find a better Dry Suit System for less than $950.00

Any Questions Please Don't Hesitate To CL reply e-mail or just give me a call or text.
Jim @ 360 three five five 48 fifty

If you dive wet suit and plan to see all the great wonders of the cold water world you'll greatly appreciate a nice dry suit.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom