For Sale Complete Kit, Sony A7Rii in Nauticam housing w/strobes and video lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kierentec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just in time for Christmas!

I have a less than 1 year old complete Sony A7Rii/Nauticam package for sale, ready to shoot today! This package comes with everything you need to shoot professional 42MP photos or 4k video, including Inon z240 strobes and Keldan 7k lumen video lights!

Everything is in excellent condition, never flooded, and primarily used in fresh water. The dome port is in excellent shape, as is the lens.

On top of everything listed below, the kit comes with 2 complete o-ring kits, all the assorted stock covers, strobe diffusers, extra batteries and chargers, and too much else to list. Only thing missing is the original boxes.

Component and Price New

• Sony A7Rii: $2,899.00
  • Nauticam A7ii Housing: $2,850.00
  • Cannon 8-15mm f/4L Wide Angle Lense: $1,249
  • Metabones EF/EF-S T adapter: $399.00
  • Zoom Gear: $195.00
  • 2x Keldon 4x Flux 7k luman video lights: $2,740.00
  • 2x Inon z240 strobe type 4: $1,300.00
  • 2x Nauticam housing to iron strobe cable: $200.00
  • 4x 1inch ball arm mounts nauticam: $100
  • Flash Trigger: $220.00
  • KM Nauticam Extension Ring: $290.00
  • Zen 170mm Dome Port: $999.00
  • 2x Nauticam double ball buoyancy arms: $90.00
  • 2x Nauticam Bouble ball arms: $96.00
  • 6x Nauticam Ball Arm Clamps: $256.00
  • Vacuum Port: $220.00
  • Think Tank Airport International V3 Case: $399.00
Total New Value: $14,502.00

I am looking to sell as a complete package for $10,000.00 for everything together. I am willing to part some components out, so please be in touch with offers.

Price does not include shipping. I can accept cash, bank transfer, credit card, or paypal (buyer pays additional 2.5% credit card or paypal fees).

camera gear 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom