Complete Pony Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobcoop06

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have for sale a complete pony setup. Included is a Luxfer 19cf AL tank; Atomic Aquatics Z1 1st and 2nd stage reg (new last year); Blue Reef button gauge (brand new); a Cetacea sling/stage strap with carrying handle, two stainless swivel snaps and two rubber bands; and an aluminum X bracket with cam band for tank mounting.

This is a really nice setup that is ready to be tank mounted or slung, your choice! I really hate to sell it, but unfortunately I need the money more right now. I am looking for $300 shipped to your door for everything. PayPal is the way. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 2011-11-30_16-51-37_512.jpg
    2011-11-30_16-51-37_512.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 335
PM sent.

Thanks, Dr. Lecter, payment received. SOLD!! Thanks Scubaboard!

Got tracking info today, thanks.

Last edited:
With a feedback score of 6 and not a first time poster (the seller)......hopefully it is just that the holidays have slowed the shipment down. I hope everything comes through as purchased and nobody misrepresented anything.

BTW, do you not have an email for the seller (their paypal account)? That might be a better option for getting a message through to the seller versus a PM o, ScubaBoard. I, along with many, disabled all system emails a long time ago. Just a thought.

Thanks for the thought -- PayPal sent my message to his email address when I filed the dispute.
My communications with bobcoop06, up until the point they ceased for 12 days and counting, were very pleasant and I hope this is just a case of "whoops, got busy!" However, I usually make it a point to monitor my inboxes on sites where I'm buying or selling, and I think it's reasonable to expect the same from those with whom I'm doing business unless they've asked to use email. At this point, I'll take the matter to PMs, emails, and feedback where it probably belongs.

Pony setup received and looks great - thanks much!

Just an update, Dr. Lecter received the shipment last week and hopefully is satisfied with it. I have sent him a message explaining the delay in shipment and lack of communication. It is my fault and I apologize for the delay. Thanks for understanding!

And thanks, ScubaSteve, for the support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom