Compressor fill whip needed, both din and yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjmiller

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Scott 6000 psi compressor feeding into a RevolveAir Model 5016 charge station formerly used by a fire department to fill both scuba and scba bottles. I have 4 stage bottles that are at about 5500 pounds.

I have a single yoke whip in the fill station that fits my normal bottles (al 80, HP steel 120s). However, some of the more squat bottles won't fit as they are too wide, so I need to purchase a whip to fun off the auxiliary outlet. The outlet is pressure regulated same as the port in the fill station.

What I'd like is a whip about 5' long with a valve, bleeder, and a way to convert from yoke to din as needed. Otherwise, I need a short whip that I can put into the fill station with a din setup, as I have one of the older HP din 120s to fill.

Any suggestions? I see a lot of cheap lines on ebay. I believe the outlet is 1/4" NPT but don't have documentation.

Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• revolveair.jpg
    revolveair.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 165
where are you located? The fitting end is easy, just get one of the ones from Northeast Scuba Supply for $45 and call it a day. The hose should be easier, just have to find the right supplier. Whoever does your local fire department compressor service can make them for you.

Where are you located? Wayne at Amigos has built some really nice fill whips for a few fill stations I have seen,

I would set up the fill whip with a DIN connector and just use a yoke adaptor.

I a
Where are you located? Wayne at Amigos has built some really nice fill whips for a few fill stations I have seen,

I would set up the fill whip with a DIN connector and just use a yoke adaptor.
I am in MA. Amigos? They online?

where are you located? The fitting end is easy, just get one of the ones from Northeast Scuba Supply for $45 and call it a day. The hose should be easier, just have to find the right supplier. Whoever does your local fire department compressor service can make them for you.

@cjmiller I would not be suprised if John at NESS has the 5' hose too. He had ones around 3' that I saw last time I happened to be perusing that area, and I noticed more braided stainless had come in lately. Call him, as it may not be in the website: (610) 631-2288

Back
Top Bottom