Computer Log Books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everyone

Apologies if there is already a thread on this.

I am basically looking for an online log book I can download to my computer and use instead of the traditional writing log books.

Has anyone any knowledge to any links at all in the concern.

I basically want some easy to use where I can log my dives and save the updates with each additional dive I do.

Thanks

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Would you be interested in something like this, or something more detailed?

Attachments

• SCUBA LOG.doc
    77 KB · Views: 78
Hey Tracy,

Try this one. Just email Tim for a serial. There was a bit of a hiccup with the current version when it installs, again, just email Tim and he'll get you fixed up or PM me.

Dive Log

This is why I love Scubaboard, so many brilliant divers willing to help someone out.
Thank you for all the help and all much appreciated.

Would you be interested in something like this, or something more detailed?

G day mate

basically I was looking for something that was a word doc and a copy of a normal dive log.

I like the idea of the word doc as you can cut and past the outline many times and go from there as well as be able to print etc.

I love yours as it is simply, and Burna is a good one for the PADI ones.

So what I am doing is trying a few things around on a word doc and seeing if I can reproduce a dive log page.
I will post back when done, and when I work out how to attach a message lol.
I figure this is a scubaboard little project so if I can work it out Ill post it so if anyone wants it they can have it.

Hi

I have come up with an extremely basic log on word doc.

Thank you scubatexan, and I hope you do not mind I borrowed the top of your word doc.

I think with this you can add pictures in too etc.

Attachments

• SCUBA DIVING LOGBOOK.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 79
I really liked Tim's Dive log too bad it is not set up for Mac Computers. I log every dive and would love to have it so neat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom