Computer to monitor air for two divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you guys know if the Aqualung i770 will do that? I know that it’s capable of pairing to 4 transmitters. Thanks :)

Uwatec Luna & Sol
I'll presume the G2 does as well

Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric
Also the Ratio iX3M line does. I went from a Luna to shearwater petrel, and then to ratio iX3M. All of them will monitor 2 transmitters at the same time. Luna and iX3M can do more than 2. For technical diving, I guess - although I can't imagine doing a tech dive with a luna.

Do you guys know if the Aqualung i770 will do that? I know that it’s capable of pairing to 4 transmitters. Thanks :)
IF it handles 4 transmitters, and IF it can display two at once (or at least on nearby screens), and IF the second transmitter is not necessarily integrated into the first (a la "gas time remaining"), then yes: you can monitor two divers simultaneously.

I guess, just download the manual from their site and check. I believe the answer is yes, but I'm working from memory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom