Conestoga - St Lawrence, as clear as it gets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google Maps

When doing group dives the way we took after surfacing was
Get on road, walk SW to the canal opening
Get in the water inside the canal, descend to bottom
Swim across to cottages
Swim SW until first collapsed bridge, you can see the concrete under water, swim over that
Now we are in the other canal
You can swim all the way up to the bridge and climb the steps
Or swim just a little until you can climb and walk

That is a great Google Map of the area. We picked who is guiding which dives this summer and I'll be doing the Conestoga on July 14th. Don't know who is signing up for the dive. If we have some junior divers I'll do the car jockeying but for the senior divers I'll recommend swimming back. I know there is some boat traffic in the canal. So I'll only recommend it if they have enough air to swim back underwater.

Maybe I'll see if I can go out there before July 14th and give it a look.

Thanks @Felipe S

I did not make the video, I was not even there, I just though video was amazing and wanted to share it. The 5 times I did the Conestoga I could barely see anything and seeing this video brought everything to life. If you really like the video follow the link to YouTube and let the guys who took the video know.

Back
Top Bottom