Confessions of a Lurker.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

--tom--

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been reading the threads for some time, but never had anything to add, so I've been really happy with a lurking status. However, I have some questions so I guess I'll have to play nicely by the rules.

I have been diving off and on since the mid-80's but not regularly, life happens. I do most of my diving out of Monterey. I work full time and I have gone back to school, and I have found there is no homework nor phone calls at 30 fsw.

PS: I'll be disappointed if I don't get a "welcome to the SB" in big letters from DandyDon and at least one recomendation to put the forum on my favorites. (Have I been lurking, or what?)

--tom--:
I've been reading the threads for some time, but never had anything to add, so I've been really happy with a lurking status. However, I have some questions so I guess I'll have to play nicely by the rules.

I have been diving off and on since the mid-80's but not regularly, life happens. I do most of my diving out of Monterey. I work full time and I have gone back to school, and I have found there is no homework nor phone calls at 30 fsw.

PS: I'll be disappointed if I don't get a "welcome to the SB" in big letters from DandyDon and at least one recomendation to put the forum on my favorites. (Have I been lurking, or what?)

LOL...lurking indeed...

Many Monterey divers here...Nice to see another one.

Welcome!

Hi I'm TC and I'm a lurker...oh wrong forum.
I am also a recovering lurker, group hug. :hug2:

Hi and a belated welcome, i too lurked for a good month before making a post - but i never did intro in this forum nor get the big welcome, some things you just cant make up for!!

From a fellow Nor Cal diver and Mt Biker!
Which Bike Shop do you manage? (I might be one of your customers?)
Maybe we can get a dive in someday and stop off in Santa Cruz for a pedal!LOL!

--tom--:
Welcome to the SB
Happy? wink

Corny...you are NOT DandyDon...and that is probably a good thing...

Tom - welcome to SB, and enjoy the list...i recommend bookmarking this site for future reference...favorites are an IE evil...fight the power !

--tom--:

Howdy Tom!! :balsmilie Good to have you sign-on with us, and I'll bet you already have us in your Favorites, right ...?!

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom