Confined classes finito!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtdivegirl

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally finished all my confined water classes and took my written test and scored a perfect 100. My open water dives have been postponed for about a month but hopefully that will work itself out.
Thanks everyone for all the help with mask clearing...a skill that has been completely mastered and no longer causes any anxiety.
I'll let you all know when I am finally officially certified..

On you passing your confined water and test! Have a great time with your OW once it works out.

:poking:

Originally posted by mtdivegirl
I'll let you all know when I am finally officially certified..

And would that be officially certified as not being retarded, or as being an open water diver? :jester:

Congrats on your progress :)

Previous thread for those of you who think I'm being a meanie!

Well done! We knew you could do it! :clapping:

I'm sure you will have a great time at open water.

Remember... Relax and enjoy! :)

~SubMariner~

Sorry you have to wait so long for your open water dives, that Sucks:( What is the hold up? Tell them folks to get you in the water and get you done. Just kidding :wink: Hope you get finished soon....

Rich :mean:

For now I am officially not retarded... but I have to admit that was a damn cute reply!

The other hold up is a wetsuit. They dont have a wetsuit that comfortable or even somewhat uncomfortably fits and so I get to wait until I own my own..because lordy not even I would dive in 48 degree water without at least a 7mm exposure suit (thats pretty standard here if you can believe it..even over dry suits..who knew)

One of these days i will have the cert...and be on my merry way to AOW...

Well done. I'd invest in your own wet suit now. Having your own equipment will make you more confident. Mind you with 48 degree water you might want a dry suit. I used a Scubapro Scotia 6.5mm semi dry last weekend in 55 degree water and was toasty. That suit has excellent seals.

regards

Glad to hear that u have the ambition to look forward to AOW! There are so many adventures ahead for a gal who keeps reaching further. Make sure that on the way you bond with some divers who can become part of your underwater family. Years from now, you'll have a whole history to look back on & laugh.

Back
Top Bottom