Congrats to Chica and Mo2vation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would just like to post congratulations to Ken and Claudette who, separately, both had twins today.
Everyone join me on congratulating Ken on the birth of his double 95's and Claudette on the birth of her double 85's.

The dark side has some more members as of today!!! :jump013: :scubadive :bandsmlz:

:partytime :cyborg: :partytime :cyborg: :partytime

Chica bought tanks????? I'm devastated . . . She was supposed to save that money to come up and dive with us in January! David's generous gesture of donating his 100s to somebody whose last name I don't think he knew is now wasted . . . :(

Clearly, the dark side is irresistibly seductive. Although I have to say that, from diving with HB when she was in Monterey, she didn't have far to slide . . .

TSandM:
Chica bought tanks????? I'm devastated . . . She was supposed to save that money to come up and dive with us in January! David's generous gesture of donating his 100s to somebody whose last name I don't think he knew is now wasted . . . :(

Clearly, the dark side is irresistibly seductive. Although I have to say that, from diving with HB when she was in Monterey, she didn't have far to slide . . .

Oh, I assure you she acquired them at an excellent price and had them de-strokified for free!:D She should still have the spare cash to make it up north for some of what, in my limited experience, I consider to be the best diving in the country. If she misses it, shame on her! :11:

do it easy:
Hey congrats on the tanks!! I wish you both, more and longer dives with them!

Long dives? They already do that with singles. Now they will get two long dives without having to swap tanks. At least until they do the deco thing!

Longer dives? She was diving 130s before . . . As she quoted to me, Ken asked her why anybody would go back once they had tasted doubles, and she said, "To have more GAS!"

Shoot, I turned all my dives but one in Monterey on MY gas -- That just doesn't happen, but doubled 72s don't go far if you expect to get two dives out of them.

I hope she and Ken come up for the January trip. It's going to be a great group of people, and from what I saw in Monterey, wolf eels really float Chica's boat :)

To the new father and mother, of separate twins. . . a huge congratulations. The sipping of the koolaid has been completed, now it is time to wear the cloak. . .

I have some teeenagers (HP 120s) that I have adopted. Perhaps my two mentors will show me how to tame them.

Much love to you two,

Tevis

Congrats on the tanks! Now lets go baptise them on the Lobo boat ramp.

Robert Phillips:
Everyone join me on congratulating Ken on the birth of his double 95's and Claudette on the birth of her double 85's.

85's ? I heard it was a pair of bouncing baby HP100's :wink:

In any event way to go

Tobin

TSandM:
I hope she and Ken come up for the January trip. It's going to be a great group of people, and from what I saw in Monterey, wolf eels really float Chica's boat :)

I hear she likes Metridiums also.... :)

Maybe she'll find some up there :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom