Conshelf 22 port sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As per title. Is it 4 3/8 LP ports and one 7/16 HP port, also is the 22 with removable hp crown? Cheers.

I think there may be possibly two varieties of the model. I bought a used one with a DIN fitting so there was no yoke knob to verify if it was actually a 22 or not but it has 4 3/8 LP ports. It also has a removable crown. The 2001 Parts Catalog shows the possibility of two models one with a removable crown and one without. I am pretty sure the differences between the 21, 22 and SE2, SE3 models was the 1/2 LP port/hose which at the time was considered and upgrade for better breathing.

Yes, according to the schematics it seems there are really two versions of the 22, one with 3/8 plugs, and one with the 1/2 plugs, also one 22 with removable and one without removable orifice........

Attachments

• CONSHELFS 2001.pdf
    158 KB · Views: 245
Guess I'll look for a 21, I can get new 14s but I slightly prefer the hose touting on the 21.

Anyone have a mint or near mint 21 they wanna part with? I'll service it so don't care about when it was last serviced. Cheers.

You know, they make 1/2-3/8 adapters-probably the wrong color though. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom