For Sale Conshelf XIV or Conshelf SE2 with Conshelf SEA (Cousteau) - 1st Stage Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syamimramli

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I've got one of each unit of first stage from the Conshelf XIV, Conshelf SE2 and Conshelf SEA (Costeau) for sale.

I'm planning on selling either the XIV or SE2 with the SEA because I only need one 1st Stage. So buyer can choose to own either the SE2 or XIV with the Conshelf SEA.

Conshelf SEA (Cousteau)
- Balanced Diaphragm.
- 4LP and 2HP ports.

Conshelf XIV
- Balanced Diaphragm.
- 3LP and 1HP ports.
- Necessary adapter will be included.

Conshelf SE2
- Balanced Diaphragm
- 4LP and 1HP ports
- Necessary adapter will be included

All units are in pristine conditions and have been serviced, cleaned and inspected by authorised Aqua Lung dealer in Malaysia (Planet Scuba). All ports will be covered with its port plugs for shipping purposes.

I'll also be providing one 1st stage service kit which I acquired from Vintage Double Hose store.

Items will be post from Malaysia (with tracking) and will take 2-3 weeks to arrive worldwide.

Asking price for both; $320 including international postage via EMS. Selling both of these as a pair.

Conshelf SEA images;
File_002.jpeg

File_006.jpeg File_008.jpeg File_009.jpeg

Conshelf SE2 images;
File_000.jpeg

File_003.jpeg File_001.jpeg

Conshelf XIV images;
File_000.jpeg

File_002.jpeg File_001.jpeg

Please contact me if you need extra images or video.

Thank you.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom