Considering Blue Force One In November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when are you going in Jan? I'm currently looking at jan 13. Just now looking to get flights.

I am booked for the January 20, 2018 cruise on Blue Force One. I booked a ticket from D.C. to Male for $1000. I'm hoping it's awesome. The only thing you should know about the January 13 trip is that there is free diving guru on that trip who is going to be giving lessons and guidance. I personally have no interest in free diving so I just decided to pass and go on the 20th. The website says that no special accommodations (that is diving decisions; not rooms) will be made for people interested in free diving, but cmon...

I am booked for the January 20, 2018 cruise on Blue Force One. I booked a ticket from D.C. to Male for $1000. I'm hoping it's awesome. The only thing you should know about the January 13 trip is that there is free diving guru on that trip who is going to be giving lessons and guidance. I personally have no interest in free diving so I just decided to pass and go on the 20th. The website says that no special accommodations (that is diving decisions; not rooms) will be made for people interested in free diving, but cmon...

How was Blue Force One?

We just booked March 30, 2019 on Blue Force One. Any updates from recent trips with them are appreciated :).

Last edited:
SCUBA Fletch - I'm going that week on Blue Force One too! Are you going with other women or your SO? It looks like I'm the only solo female - there is still an open spot in my room (which I'm pretty happy about!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom