conundrum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical

perpetual student
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Stupid me: After snorkeling the other day I left my bag on top of the car and drove off. Lost my bag, mask, snorkel, booties, and 20-year-old Force Fin Pros.

Opportunity: To buy new fins.

Conundrum: What to buy? What questions should I be asking?
I scuba, snorkel, and do a bit of free diving. I like to play with different kicks.

Have read good things about the Hockey fins, but don’t see them on the website anymore. Are they now called Surf Rescue?

How do the Surf Rescue fins compare with the Pros for such things as maneuverability and acceleration?

Should I consider other options?

What else would help me decide?

Stupid me: After snorkeling the other day I left my bag on top of the car and drove off. Lost my bag, mask, snorkel, booties, and 20-year-old Force Fin Pros.

Opportunity: To buy new fins.

Conundrum: What to buy? What questions should I be asking?
I scuba, snorkel, and do a bit of free diving. I like to play with different kicks.

Have read good things about the Hockey fins, but don’t see them on the website anymore. Are they now called Surf Rescue?

How do the Surf Rescue fins compare with the Pros for such things as maneuverability and acceleration?

Should I consider other options?

What else would help me decide?
Try to get the excellerating Force Fins. Put the word out :) and hopefully someone with a pair for sale will help you.

I have a pair of the Excellerator force fins that I would be happy to sell. Red, size XXL (I wear a normal six 10 1/2 to 11 sneaker and a size 11 1/2 dry boot), w/ tool and instruction pamphlet. $450 00 50+% of retail. Literally in the pool once, and the ocean once too. These are still factory pristine. (Feel free to ask me why I am willing to sell them)

I have a pair of the Excellerator force fins that I would be happy to sell. Red, size XXL (I wear a normal six 10 1/2 to 11 sneaker and a size 11 1/2 dry boot), w/ tool and instruction pamphlet. $450 00 50+% of retail. Literally in the pool once, and the ocean once too. These are still factory pristine. (Feel free to ask me why I am willing to sell them)

Greetings,

I'd like to know why you are willing to let these go...also, are these the translucent Tan Delta material ?

Cheers,

Mark

Back
Top Bottom