Coolidge advice.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

I'm going on a cruise in two weeks and have organised 3 dives on the Coolidge. I'm a relative new diver (12mths with 37 dives) with AOW and Deep Speciality but I've never done any deco dives. I'm excited about it and looking forward to my first decos but if anyone has any advice/warnings I'd really appreciate it.
TIA

Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike
At only 37 dives you will face a steep learning curve on the Coolidge doing multiple deco dives but it's an amazing wreck!
There's a huge amount of Coolidge info on Michael McFadyen's site... very useful.
Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site

Hi Mike
At only 37 dives you will face a steep learning curve on the Coolidge doing multiple deco dives but it's an amazing wreck!
There's a huge amount of Coolidge info on Michael McFadyen's site... very useful.
Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving Web Site
Thanks for the kind comments!

Hey Fibonacci,
I bet but I'm looking forward to the challenge and my first taste of tech diving. Thanks heaps for the link, I'll have a good read :thumb:
Cheers, Mike

Thanks for the kind comments

Ok I'm guessing you're Michael McFadyen?

I thought the name looked familiar when Fibonacci posted it, I've actually read a couple your articles about the Coolidge over the last few days. What I've already read has been great and I'm looking forward to reading a lot more.

Cheers, Mike

Ok I'm guessing you're Michael McFadyen?

I thought the name looked familiar when Fibonacci posted it, I've actually read a couple your articles about the Coolidge over the last few days. What I've already read has been great and I'm looking forward to reading a lot more.

Cheers, Mike
That would be me. Hope it helps you. Regards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom