Copper Harbor Trip - 2 Spots Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDostal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I also posted this in the the Group Trips section, but wanted to let people in this section know as well.

We are organizing a dive trip from Central Wisconsin to Copper Harbor this weekend. We will be leaving Central Wisconsin the 23rd around 11:00AM, hoping to arrive in Copper Harbor, MI around 6:00PM. We have a boat chartered and will be diving the Mesquite along with a few other wrecks.

Right now, we have to pay a flat fee of $60.00 per hour for the boat. We have room for 6 people but only have 4 people going and are looking for 2 more to go to help reduce our costs for the trip.

If anyone is interested in coming along (we could meet you up there, swing by on our way there so you could follow us/ride with us...not sure about riding with, we are getting kind of full w/ our vehicles) LET ME KNOW!!

We are all experienced divers, very safe, and welcome anyone to dive with us. According to the charter, the dives are for Advanced Open Water divers and above...from what I've heard, the Mesquite offers some excellent penetrations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom