Cost differences Mexico v Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Eearlier off-topic discussion removed.

The Lockwood tunnel jump is about 3' away from the gold line. As AJ said, the Abyss room jump is only a few inches. There are still two T's, but they're upstream about 2300' at the end of the Green room. The first one is a spot that a bunch of people leave glory markers (I cleaned up several a few weeks back), and the second one is in an area that is usually flooded with tannic water.

The Lockwood tunnel jump is about 3' away from the gold line. As AJ said, the Abyss room jump is only a few inches. There are still two T's, but they're upstream about 2300' at the end of the Green room. The first one is a spot that a bunch of people leave glory markers (I cleaned up several a few weeks back), and the second one is in an area that is usually flooded with tannic water.
And there's more ts off that line I think. It's dark and cold and scary!

And there's more ts off that line I think. It's dark and cold and scary!

Just like your heart. :p

I was referring to that second T when I said two T's..

Now if you want to talk about T's, let's talk about the Abyss room. That's just craaaazy.

Now if you want to talk about T's, let's talk about the Abyss room. That's just craaaazy.

A lot of those seem to be a result of exploration desperation.

Just like your heart. :p

IMG_0667.JPG

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom