Cost of a PADI Rescue course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sbiriguda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
how much is the "fair" price of a PADI Rescue diver course in your area?
Thanks

Approx £400-£450 in the UK including EFR, which is about €450-€500 at the current exchange rate. Mind you, if we get the double whammy of Brexit and Comrade Corbyn, £450 will probably be worth somewhere between €10 and a couple of old shirt buttons :(. sigh

Approx £400-£450 in the UK including EFR, which is about €450-€500 at the current exchange rate. Mind you, if we get the double whammy of Brexit and Comrade Corbyn, £450 will probably be worth somewhere between €10 and a couple of old shirt buttons :(. sigh

In that case I would start purchasing Seaskin drysuits from the UK like I do now with crappy 5 Euro T-Shirts in the local sportswear shop :eyebrow::eyebrow:

But I don't think it will be that bad (for you) and that good (for us)...

CDN$400 plus tax at my LDS, or at current exchange rates US$305/£236/€275.

Surprisingly cheap, perhaps due to the current exchange rate

Here in Italy I have been proposed 340 euros that is US$376/£292/CDN$496

But this is the price applied only to those who already got all the previous specialties with the same diving school, in my case PADI OW, AOW and Deep
Otherwise it would be 425 euros
Anyway the prices we have seem to be reasonable

What does the rescue cost alone, without the 1st aid course? Many people have a current 1st aid course, due to it being a requirement of their jobs and, at least in Europe, the red cross teaches it for free.

Michael

$299 CDN (= $228USD or €206) at my LDS without EFR but with gear rental
Add $100 CDN for EFR
Add $50 if you want to rent a drysuit instead of a wetsuit. Pretty much mandatory this time of year.

$200 a day for approximately 3 days....$600....that’s Canadian dollars so around $12 US, lol

360.00$ + tax in Canadian currency at the dive shops near me for the PADI rescue cert.

In Philippines I paid USD 500 for EFR + Padi Rescue course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom