Cost to Customize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I picked up a used Aqua Lite DS I'd like to customize. Can I get some indication of what the cost might be to add a pair of bellows pockets (maybe, depending on cost) and some suspenders? (definitely).

Thanks!

CompuDude:
I picked up a used Aqua Lite DS I'd like to customize. Can I get some indication of what the cost might be to add a pair of bellows pockets (maybe, depending on cost) and some suspenders? (definitely).

Thanks!
Just to let you know, putting pockets on an exsisting suit is usually pretty expensive through USIA. We actually sew the pockets on which is a pretty time consuming endeavor, thus expensive. Retail is usually $125.00 per pocket. There are some places that actually glue the pockets on which is usually less expensive. To install suspender tabs is around $40.00 and $20.00 for suspenders. Best to call a USIA dealer in your area. I know Aloha Dive and Scuba Schools of America have stores in your area.

Good to know, thanks. I have a pair of pockets, so I guess I'll just glue those on myself. I might take you up on the suspenders, though. I'll give Chris at AD a call. Does the $60 include S&H? Is that price direct, or would I pay Aloha over and above that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom