Course pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all.

FIRST, like to say I screwed up in my numbers. I was using my banking info not my receipts and cited the wrong one. The practical portion of the course was $169.79. (prices including 13% tax)

Additionally, the prices are in Canadian so are proper comparison to American prices requires adding 40% to the USD price. (Plus 13% tax)

@Hawkwood, after seeing your prices I am going definitely compare on-line vs 'traditional' class work in the future. The online is great but not sure if it is worth the additional price.

ljpm,

Thanks for coming back and clearing it up.

We both made mistakes with this one...hahaha....

eLearning has a great place in training. You may pay more, but it is done at your convenience, not "mine", so there is a price to pay for that. For some, that is the need. For other's, not so much.

I have not had experience "teaching" an eLearning Enriched Air class, but have done quite a few Open Water and Rescue classes done through eLearning.

Bill

Thanks all.

FIRST, like to say I screwed up in my numbers. I was using my banking info not my receipts and cited the wrong one. The practical portion of the course was $169.79. (prices including 13% tax)

Additionally, the prices are in Canadian so are proper comparison to American prices requires adding 40% to the USD price. (Plus 13% tax)

@Hawkwood, after seeing your prices I am going definitely compare on-line vs 'traditional' class work in the future. The online is great but not sure if it is worth the additional price.

i believe i paid 200 for on line SDI nitrox course, that included a short in shop instruction, there must be a mistake

I paid $99 US for padi nitrox no online portion for that class. The diveshop attitude and value varries greatly in the scuba world. My Local Diveshop did not even have a tank of nitrox to analyze.

The shop does not believe in nitrox at all. The shop owners will repeat any scary facts about nitrox to their open water students to scare them away from it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom