Covered or not covered... the big question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nephil1m

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Looking for insurance :D

I'm a AOW South-African diver that works on cruise ships 10 out of 12 months a year around the USA. Have done most of my diving in the caribean but I will be diving back home and going on a 2 week dive vaction to mozambick in Septembur and next year plannig to do the galapagos islands.

While at work (on the cruise ship) my employers insurance covers me fully if I where to have an accident. But when on vacation wither home or somewhere on our planet I'l need some form of insurance. My question is since 99% of my diving is done while away from home (permanent residence) but not on a vacation would dive assure cover me or DAN?

From what I've read all insurance works when your traveling away from your permanent residence but in my case I'm al ready away from home... so I'm a bit confused if an a accident if I would be covered.

Thanks,
Neph

Back
Top Bottom