Covid test swabs allegedly reused...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked: unbelievable but not surprising.

False Covid-19 Test results are being found in the UK and other countries.

What really intrigued me is the Police believed that the alleged scam had been happening since Dec 2020!!!!! What happened to those who had shown +ve result other than missing their respective flights? Surely they should had been taken away, isolated and subsequently tested again. NO? They just simply returned home?
9,000 cases and none eventually developed the illness? Surely impossible. NO?

Absolutely ridiculous.

As for the false positive:
Punishing testing lab a balancing act amid Hong Kong’s Covid-19 battle: Lam

Trusting china?

Scammers will scam whenever they can see an opportunity to make a selfish $ and don't care about the consequences for their victims or other people.

Scammers will scam whenever they can see an opportunity to make a selfish $ and don't care about the consequences for their victims or other people.
Of course NOT.
But 9,000 false +ve cases and none of them was subsequently re-tested again?

What happened in Indonesia if you are tested +ve?

But 9,000 false +ve cases and none of them was subsequently re-tested again

Well we don't know do we?

Well we don't know do we?
Of course not.

If I have been tested +ve positive and missed the flight. I certainly won't be very happy and will definitely seek second opinion from somewhere else. Quite logical isn't it? And if the test came back -ve, surely I would start making enquiry about the original result.
And if there has been so many +ve cases discovered at the airport. That airport would have been closed down and have all the staffs tested for the virus.
9,000 people would had gone home silently without making any noises at all.
It just doesn't make any sense at all.

People aren’t stupid. They are very good at weighing the differing incentives and disincentives for various actions dependent on the immediate situation.

Do the job the “right” way, suffer a lot of grief and lose your job. Just do the job any which way and things don’t work out, who’s to know it was you and not somebody else?

It's called the tourist dollar. You may call it capitalism in your part of the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom