Cozumel & Blue Angel Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If anyone is interested, I now have an opening going to Cozumel next year in May. The dates are Saturday, May 20th - Saturday, May 27th, 2017. We have an excellent group going but one couple had to cancel. The price represents our group discount.

We will be staying at the Blue Angel Resort and the price is $700 per diver based on d.o. and includes the following:

- 7 nights in an OF room
- breakfast each day
- 5 days of 2-tank dives
- unlimited shore diving and for Cozumel, it's actually a decent shore dive.
- all taxes

We have been to Blue Angel in the past and now when we return, it's the only place we go. The food is good and reasonably priced.

We have some SB members going and would love to have a few more. More spaces may be available if you have more than two who wants to go.

This is a great group & BDSC runs a good trip. Don't miss it. I'm not (sorry Ash, that may be a negative :))

It's always a big plus when you two join in. You've moved up to the top of the list. Cozumel and Sea of Cortez in 2017, Belize in 2018, and don't know if I have even told you about a return to the Socorro's in 2019 but you know now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom