Cozumel dive package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sac550

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at Iberostar Cozumel resort? They are offering a 7 night all meal and drinks includ, plus 5 days of two tank boat dives for $899. I am looking for a place to take my wife since we just got certified after spending two weeks in Maui. IS this price to good to be true?

sac550:
Has anyone stayed at Iberostar Cozumel resort? They are offering a 7 night all meal and drinks includ, plus 5 days of two tank boat dives for $899. I am looking for a place to take my wife since we just got certified after spending two weeks in Maui. IS this price to good to be true?

The Iberostar is nice... Its a $17 cab ride from downtown, so if you planning on shutteling back and forth it can get expensive.

The diving is w/ the onsite operator - Dressel Divers. Seeing as your recently certified - its probably exactly what your looking for. Really experienced divers tend to prefer the independant operators as they have smaller boats and tend to let you push your limits.

sac550:

I love that part of the island and want to go there in October. It is the closet to the best reefs and your time between tanks are spent at the resort beach since it is so close. What is the deal and who is it with? Those prices are normal for off season specials and the resort is one of the best around.
Ed

I've stayed at the Park Royal (all inclusive. Drinks & everything) for about $900 including my plane ticket. The diving is extra. I usually use "Emerald Dolphin" for my dives. Tony has an awsome service. It usually runs $60 per day for two dives. He even serves food between the dives. Well worth the money. Cab cost to town is $5. I'll be going again on the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom