Cozumel in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know its early to start this thread but I am so looking forward to our next trip. We will be arriving October 17th and leaving on the 24th.
October is such a beautiful time in Cozumel!
Jed and I will be diving with Albatros Charters and either staying with a friend or renting a condo on the beach. Thinking Miramar or Condumel, possibly El Cantil if we can talk some friends into joining us.

Hey, Hey, Hey...Can't wait to see you two again. Post when you know where you're going to stay.

Hey, Hey, Hey...Can't wait to see you two again. Post when you know where you're going to stay.

We should plan dinner again without those "vomit" friends of ours. We had fun meeting you and your wonderful husband.

Please post up a report, my wife and I are headed down with a large group of "friends" on the 25th for a week.

Please post up a report, my wife and I are headed down with a large group of "friends" on the 25th for a week.

If you are flying American we will be on the same plane 11 d&e.

We'll be down from the 10/22 till 11/2 staying at the Wyndham and diving with Dive with Martin.

There will be six of us divers in Coz on Oct 17-24th. We are staying at the Residencias Reef. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. We were in Grand Cayman during the same time last year when a tropical depression stalled out in the Carribean and it rained buckets. Still had fun, but am hoping for some blue skies.

Last edited:
My daughter and I will be staying at La Cieba from 11 - 18 and will be diving with the on-site dive shop Babieca. We cant wait even though we just did this same trip in early June. We just love drift diving, local food, slow pace, Sunday at the square, warm water, small fast boat, and hopefully great diving weather. A little more than 60 days, I think I may be able to hold my breath for that long...Not

Me, myself, and I, will be at Vista del Mar October 13 to the 22nd. Diving for 8 days with Aldora.

Turk9

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom