Cozumel in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My bf and I were just there end of July, but plan to go again in October. It was my first trip to Coz, his 7th. Think we are shooting for the third week in Oct. It's never too early to start looking forward to a trip to Coz!

My daughter and I will be in Coz October 10-17. Staying at Hotel Cozumel, will dive with Dive Paradise. We went in March as well, can't wait to get back.

My bf and I were just there end of July, but plan to go again in October. It was my first trip to Coz, his 7th. Think we are shooting for the third week in Oct. It's never too early to start looking forward to a trip to Coz!

We will be there 10/26 to 11/2, staying at Wyndam.

The wife and I will be staying at the wyndam Oct 10th thru the 17th. We have not picked out a dive op yet.

oct 1-10 staying at our regular spot Residencias Reef and diving with Aldora. Last May seems so long ago and cant wait to get wet in Coz once again. Everyone have a great time.

Was in Coz for 8 days in March, another 8 days in July, Kauai for 6 days in August and just booked 8 days in Coz for October (24-Nov1)! This year has been AWESOME!

As reference..I would trade one cozumel trip for two hawaii trips any day of the week. Being such a cozumel fan, Hawaii was SUCH a let down. Well, I have now been there...dove with Monk Seals, Lots of video with feeding Manta Rays and played with spinner dolphins....now I don't EVER have to go back. Thank god.

Cozumel...here we come!!

Was in Coz for 8 days in March, another 8 days in July, Kauai for 6 days in August and just booked 8 days in Coz for October (24-Nov1)! This year has been AWESOME!

As reference..I would trade one cozumel trip for two hawaii trips any day of the week. Being such a cozumel fan, Hawaii was SUCH a let down. Well, I have now been there...dove with Monk Seals, Lots of video with feeding Manta Rays and played with spinner dolphins....now I don't EVER have to go back. Thank god.

Cozumel...here we come!!

you have had a great year!!!

I'll be on the island Oct 9-17. Staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Alison Dennis (scubawithalison).

Rich Hagelin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom