Cozumel in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Deb,

Just an update I'll be at the Barracuda. Maybe we can get together again for dinner. This time we won't have to squeeze into the temporary La Chosa. I'm solo this trip so finding another mermaid might be a good thing. LOL. my wife would find out so like last time the mermaid better have a husband with her. We had such a good time that night with all the scubaboarders and the four dive shop owners.

Lou - I'll update the list in a little while as there are a few others that will be there when you are. Yes, we should plan a dinner -- please choose the date, the place & I'll notify the restaurant if you want me to. Sadly, I'm without husband for most of my stay & want to see all of my SB friends! Once we know what we're doing, I'll tell the dive shop owners. I'm an old mermaid -- it was Alison, Christi -- was Michaela #3? Who was #4?! Sheesh!

As of 9 Sept.

5615mike................10/1-10.........Residencias Reef/Aldora
Zman96..................10/2-6..........Hotel Cozumel/Blue XTSea
beester..................10/2-16........Iberostar/Living Underwater
Scubasteve1982......10/3-11........Suites Bahia/Blue XTSea
ddeborahdelamar......10/3-5/3/10...Las Ventanas condo/Aqua Safari, others
HeathL17...............10/5-10........?/Aldora
loudives.................10/9-14........Hotel Barracuda/Bottom Time Divers
richhagelin.............10/9-17.........Casa Mexicana/Alison
newgentry.............10/10-17.......Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise
wnctarheel............10/10-17.......
SteveClark............10/11-18.......Hotel Cozumel/Deep Blue
rromero2...............10/11-18.......El Cid La Cieba/Babieca
Turk9...................10/13-22.......Vista del Mar/Aldora
judydivescoz..........10/17-24.......Corpus Christi house/Albatros
morecowbells.........10/17-24........Residencias Reef/Liquid Blue
Mulegirl.................10/17-26........El Cid La Cieba/?
Chace Nicol...........10/20-11/3.....Wyndham, Amaranto B&B/Alison
chrisc...................10/22-11/2.....Wyndham/DWM
Scubavaquera........10/23-29........Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise
Where2Next...........10/24-31.......Wyndham/Alison
billindenver............10/24-11/1.....Hotel Cozumel/Aldora
blue steal..............10/24-11/3.....Blue Angel
tk trekers..............10/25-11/1.....
bgillis....................10/25- .....
Surely...................10/26-11/2....Wyndham/Sand Dollar?
1KWIK 69...............10/26-11/2....Wyndham/Sand Dollar?
georoc01...............10/28-11/1....Casa del Mar/Del Mar Aquatics
Frank Storms..........10/29-11/7....Blue Angel
Fin59....................10/30-11/6....Hotel Cozumel/DWM

Last edited:
Update from me... I'll be diving with Living Underwater

I'll be at Wyndham for a week...with a car :)

then onto Amaranto B&B

chace_nicol - We will be diving together then... Wyndham/Alison Dennis 10/24-10/31

Lou - I'll update the list in a little while as there are a few others that will be there when you are. Yes, we should plan a dinner -- please choose the date, the place & I'll notify the restaurant if you want me to. Sadly, I'm without husband for most of my stay & want to see all of my SB friends! Once we know what we're doing, I'll tell the dive shop owners. I'm an old mermaid -- it was Alison, Christi -- was Michaela #3? Who was #4?! Sheesh!

Your right only 3 dive ops. Raul was to be there but had a last minute emergency with one of his kids and had to cancel.

I'll start a dinner thread in about 2 weeks so it is fresher in peoples mind. I'm thinking Monday the 12th. there is a small exposed place on 15th ave I think between 5th and 7th that (MMM) Marg and I had dinner once there and It was good and inexpensive.

We will be there 8 - 12 with about 4 divers, and the rest drinkers at the Wyndham diving with Pelagic Adventures? Just trying to figure out a way to convince my non diving spouse that I "need" new regs before then.

FYI - Monday, Oct. 12 is Dia de la Raza -- Day of the Race -- Columbus Day, which is a national holiday in Mexico. Schools, post office, gov't offices and (most relevant) banks will be closed. All of the shops & restaurants should be open.

ManBearPig - Too much time has passed & I can't edit the posted list anymore! Will add you to the next one in a week or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom