Cozumel in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey amigos here is the inmortal, I do trip's to punta sur, barracuda and maracaibo if anyone is interested be may friend in facebook wilberth novelo cozumel mexico

Sadly I'm back home from 2 weeks Cozumel...

Dived with Jeremy (living underwater) from oct 4th till 15th and had a blast. Met some really nice people (heya orange_diver). We dived everything from Baracuda and Santa Rosa in the north up till Maracaibo (2x) and Punta Sur in the south. Night dives and cenotes included.

The service of Jeremy and his crew (Fransisco, Ricardo) was amazing. First dive to check how we acted in the water and after that just amazing diving, short to the point briefings, long dives (averages over 70 minutes), occationally deep and deco. He pointed out things I've never seen before in the caraiben waters and some I haven't seen many of, so quite amazing really. The surface intervals were always enjoyable, nice talks, good food and beverages. And the company of my fellow divers on board was also very nice. I've recommended him to some Belgian dive friends who will dive with him late november.

Did 23 dives.

Had some rain but that cleared away very fast... not much wind.

Good food, good drinks... all in all enjoyed my first time in Cozumel enormously!

Cheers

Hope to go back sometime, but fear that the next few years will be local diving (just bought a house).

Blue Sky - Check
Turquoise Water - Check
SUN - Check
Cocktails - Check
Lobster - Check
Love'n Life - Check
:mooner:

gone-diving-sign-1.jpg

:D:D We returned from an absolutely fabulous time. I wanted to join Beester with another rave review for Jeremy and Living Under Water.

Great boat, great crew, big steel tanks (95 and 120- din and yoke) great surface intervals, great snacks, Jeremy did an excellent job of finding things for us to photograph or just look at, picked us up at our hotel dock, rinsed and stored our gear and had it dry and ready for us the next day, everything he promises on his website is delivered with a smile.

The first two days we couldn't dive Cozumel because the surface chop and wave action kept the harbor closed and all small boats off the water. Jeremy was Johnny-on-the-spot with getting us set up for Cenote diving on the mainland with anther dive operator. We are returning in April (booked our return trip the day we got home.....) and will dive with Jeremy again.

Fran and I returned from Cozumel last Friday the 16th with 9 great dives in our logs. We dove with Deep Blue and had three great DM's in Vollrath, Luis and Allen. They sure know how to find the amigos, as we saw almost everything with the exception of Seahorses. We dove with DONALD, SARAH, ROBERT, BERNDT, KAYOBO AND RICKY from Brazil, Holland, Japan and of course the US. A couple were newbies that were really good, and several old pros. Sorry we missed the night out at Otates on the 12th, but had a chance to do a night dive with Dive Paradise.

Hola! Como Estas?

So far so great! DWM is taking really good care of us! Gotta go now. We don't want to miss out on our night dive! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom