Cozumel makes "No" List for 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fixed for both of you

Is Dave completely financially divorced from Aldora? Sorry, I had no idea. I thought he still had an interest. My bad.

Is Dave completely financially divorced from Aldora? Sorry, I had no idea. I thought he still had an interest. My bad.

Regardless of my status, would y'all prefer I get off this forum? I'm 73 years old and way past retirement but I still love Cozumel and probably know more about it than most.

Dave Dillehay

Regardless of my status, would y'all prefer I get off this forum? I'm 73 years old and way past retirement but I still love Cozumel and probably know more about it than most.

Dave Dillehay

We love you Dave. Even if you think the brain corals aint worth fighting for...

Dave Dillehay
Toughen up shirley :wink:....

We love you Dave. Even if you think the brain corals aint worth fighting for...

I do want to save the brain corals but it just doesn't seem likely in the near term. I think my point should have been—Cozumel diving is still going to be great, and it is true that I no longer have a financial interest in the dive shop. But Aldora was my baby in 1992 and like any good parent I will still advise and guide when needed.

Dave Dillehay

PS Thanks for the support, this board has become a way of life for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom