Cozumel, Mexico. If you had to choose just one dive site, which would it be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have heard many different opinions on this. Some say Santa Rosa Wall, others say Devils Throat. What say you?

ty 5.jpg

I can't believe a lot of people would say Devil's throat, it's a nice dive, but it's so unique, it's like a specific roller coaster is a nice ride, but diving something like Santa Rosa, would be like getting to spend the day at the entire amusement park instead of just the same roller coaster all day.

My fav is a blended dive that encompasses Cedral platform, Cedral wall and part of Santa Rosa on a single tank. La Francita ( not La Francesa)shallower dive is a close second. I agree with AWAP that Columbia Shallows can be hard to beat as well. Geez, can we vote all of Coz:D

Last edited:
Another Shade of Blue will be on the way the Mexico at the end of the week. These are some great suggestions for dive sites. I don't think we have ever been to Bricks (maybe that's Palancar Bricks?) We will check it out.

whale.jpg

Palancar Bricks is also known as Palancar Deep. On Palancar Caves and Deep I enjoy not doing the swim thoughs sometimes as there is neat stuff and healthy coral on the outside of the wall in these locations. Great video and photo ops. There is so much magic in these sites it is hard to identify a fav.

Chunchakaab is my hands down favourite.

(of course, I've been told "they can't ALL be your favourite"!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom