Cozumel or bust!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novalyne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Howdy ya'll! (Texas greeting). I recently got my OW certification. My upcoming trip to Cozumel was the driving "do it now" factor, but with 10 dives under my belt, I can tell that scuba is going to become a new way of life for me. At this point, even diving in green Texas murky water is tons of fun!

Anyway, I love ScubaBoard and I feel like I'm getting a second education just by reading the threads here. I'd never even heard of trim, or frog kicks or lots of other stuff! (Well, I could have done without learning about the Warhammer maneuver, but that's another story.) :D

Last edited:
Welcome to Scuba Board. Congratulations on your recent OW certification.

I feel the exact same way about Scubaboard and diving, with the exception of the green Texas murky water, because it has become a new way of life for me.

All my vacations now center around diving. I'm headed to Riviera Maya in three weeks to dive the cenotes and to hopefully see some whale sharks.

When are you going to Cozumel?

Welcome Aboard !
Where you from in Texas ?

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Thanks for the welcome! To answer questions above: I am going to Cozumel FRIDAY (woohoo!) for 11 days. Paradise! I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but I'm originally from San Antonio. I've never lived outside of Texas so I guess I'd better learn to love green water.

Welcome, congratulations, and Howdy!

Be forewarned, once you dive Cozumel you may look at your green Texas muck and think "why?" Don't worry though, someone here will have an answer to that question.

Have fun in Cozy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom