Cozumel Shore Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mateo at Blue Angel is def not tall or skinny. More like a fire hydrant.
Or a bear. :D

No worries, Mateo (definitely tall and skinny) from Aldora was by far one of the very best divers I’ve ever known/dove with and (I believe) he started freelancing in 2018/19 so I thought he might had ended up at BA.

YES! A pizza making doubles cave diving bear!
Mateo (aka Matt from Chicago) and I have been friends for many years. My wife and I went to his wedding. In the past few years he has been so busy with students and large groups that we don't get to dive with him much, but during our last trip we were lucky and got to go out with him 5 or 6 times. He's a great guy and an excellent DM. Ask him sometime about his travels following the Grateful Dead around.

I need a miracle every day! :D

Mateo (aka Matt from Chicago) and I have been friends for many years. My wife and I went to his wedding. In the past few years he has been so busy with students and large groups that we don't get to dive with him much, but during our last trip we were lucky and got to go out with him 5 or 6 times. He's a great guy and an excellent DM. Ask him sometime about his travels following the Grateful Dead around.

I need a miracle every day! :D
It's always a fine start to the day when Mateo is your DM. Evenings on the street at Ohana are the cherry on top!

I would recommend rent tanks from and enter at Roberta's Scuba Shack but there are other options.
I would second that recommendation! I just got back from a week of diving with Roberta's, Great people! They would be happy for you to dive from there if you rented your tanks there. 9$ a tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom