Trip Report Cozumel Trip Report: April 1-10, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T
I also chose a pasta dish with tagliatelle noodles and pesto. It was an excellent meal and experience while seated in their rooftop dining area. Cost for pasta dishes run between $4 and $6 and my salad was $3. They have a larger version salad for $4.50. Additionally, they have a nice selection of Mexican white and red wines, soups and some to-go breads and pastries.

Do they sell beer, too?

Very nice report @Trailboss123. Enjoyable to read your report.

Thanks and I hope to dive with you in the Philippines one of these days.I have current plans to be there this December if they open up to foreign nationals.
Looking forward to that.
Highly unlikely this year I am afraid unless miracle happens!

(Mod Edit, stick to topic of this thread please)

Lucky you my friend! My wife dragged me to Steamboat to ski....kicking and screaming all the way!

enjoy you lucky......
Enjoy the skiing buddy! Hope you get some nice spring conditions. And I know you are neither kicking, nor screaming-- you are sipping on straight up tequila after skiing every day! Enjoy!

@Trailboss123 Thank you for the detailed trip report. You mentioned getting a bit chilled on a few dives. What thermal protection are you wearing?

TIA,

Couv

It has been awesome reading about your Cozumel vacation! If Feb. we also tried Kooben Laab for the first time. I knew we were getting a great meal after eating the bread before our meal. It is a quaint place with wonderful people. Interested in reading about La Cucina Italia. I hope you post some video of your majestic eagle ray encounter.

Can't eat that much for lunch on a diving trip!!! I would need a siesta to digest them and miss the afternoon dive!!
True! I have skipped dinner- I had no idea of the portions and was absolutely stuffed.

@Trailboss123 Thank you for the detailed trip report. You mentioned getting a bit chilled on a few dives. What thermal protection are you wearing?

TIA,

Couv
I went to my 5mm wetsuit after the first day of diving and have been mostly comfortable. Thermal protection is very much a personal thing. Temps have been 79 degrees and for me, that is 5mm territory, with a hood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom