CPR OX administrator - mandatory equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bzugo

New
Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone tell me what equipment ( what kind of O2 Kit and its different parts ) is required to teach a TDI CPR OX administrator ?
A friend of mine was certified without ever seing an O2 tank. The only equipement he had during that course was the O2 mask.
Then, when my friend started his freediving IC they noticed he wasn't able to use the kit properly. He is now having problems and will probably have to go threw a new O2 administration course.

Any tips about the mandatory equipement during a TDI 02 course ?

Thanks in advance

The SDI CPROX Administrator course requires the use of a manikin and an oxygen cylinder with a regulator. The typical oxygen cylinder used for training is either a Jumbo D or an E cylinder and the oxygen regulater that will facilitate the use of either a non-re breather mask or a demand mask.
To receive a certification card, according to SDI CPROX Administrator standards, an individual must:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of oxygen administration and CPR
2. Recognize and evaluate an emergency situation
3. Know how to activate or alert the EMS
4. Be able to provide CPR and administer oxygen to breathing or non-breathing person

Thanks Dennis for such a quck reply . Dive safe :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom