Creepy things found diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ID I'll take your ex-wife and 3 ugly toads any day over my ex-wife. I know for a fact the Anti-Christ was a woman because I was married to her 4 years, 360 days too long!

She was a 36 hour ***** (can I say that here) cause you cant get that much *****yness in a mere 24 hour day.

Never found anything creepy to be honest.......guess I am lucky - but i did find the complete opposite....belushi! x

(Sorry feeling lovey-dovey....i'll shut up now! :D )

I found a rocket propelled gernade in Beaver lake once. Ended up turning it over to a Milatary bomb disposal unit. It was from the Viet Nam war, some GI probably had brought it home for a sovenir then tossed it in the lake when he got tired of it, or had kids around and figured out the danger. It was kinda neat coming across it.

Puddle Jumper

re: creepy things

not my personal experience but a buddy of mine dives "the bone wreck". so named because on their first dive on it they found the
skeleton of a whale that got trapped in a gill net that was caught on the wreck.=-)

Originally posted by syruss32
ID I'll take your ex-wife and 3 ugly toads any day over my ex-wife. I know for a fact the Anti-Christ was a woman because I was married to her 4 years, 360 days too long!

She was a 36 hour ***** (can I say that here) cause you cant get that much *****yness in a mere 24 hour day.

Yes, but how did you REALLY feel about her?:wink:

Still waiting to hear what was wrong with Truk VideoDiver. Was it the dive operation, or the dives in general?

Something creepy........I have not run across anything like what I saw on my OW dives for certification. I was diving with the class in Raliegh, NC in a quarry that had flooded out leaving all the equipment for exploration. Well, as I was checking out a conveyor belt I swam up to the control box/cab and looked inside: I saw two blue eyes starring back at me!!

Some other diver had placed a manaquin inside. It scared the air right out of me and took me a few moments to calm back down.

If you should happen to come across any unexploded ordnance laying on the bottom, Do NOT bring it up. Some common varieties of military explosives become so unstable upon drying that a fly fart will set them off.

part of a human jawbone and part of a femur inside the U352, WWII sub off of NC. from one of the 14 crew who died there.

human femur (i think) and other remains inside of a cave in the yucatan, probably 10,000 or so years old, last time it was dry, since it was pretty far from any openings. also saw vertebrae, arm bones and claws of a giant 3 toed sloth sticking out the rock in Kalimba cave near Tulum, also about 10000 years old.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom