Cressi AC2 as Deco Reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BjörnBear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone here ever oxygen cleaned a Cressi AC2 for use as a deco reg? I happen to have a gently used one sitting around getting very little use at this time, so I'm wondering if it's worth getting it oxygen cleaned for use in an upcoming AN/DP class this summer.

Converting from yoke to DIN is easy enough, but how difficult it would be for a service tec to cross-reference and find appropriate viton o-rings. From what I can tell Cressi does not have an O2 ready service kit available for this model, and the service manual only shows their proprietary model numbers for o-rings, not actual size and duro rating.

Any concerns, helpful tips, etc. would be appreciated.

Has anyone here ever oxygen cleaned a Cressi AC2 for use as a deco reg? I happen to have a gently used one sitting around getting very little use at this time, so I'm wondering if it's worth getting it oxygen cleaned for use in an upcoming AN/DP class this summer.

Converting from yoke to DIN is easy enough, but how difficult it would be for a service tec to cross-reference and find appropriate viton o-rings. From what I can tell Cressi does not have an O2 ready service kit available for this model, and the service manual only shows their proprietary model numbers for o-rings, not actual size and duro rating.

Let me know what Vinton orings you need for pure oxygen .Service kit for Cressi AC2 INT 1ST stage - Scubagaskets kit
We have a big range of Vinton orings for pure oxygen and nitrox applications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom